Tuesday, January 4, 2011

MTM Task 3

It's hard to believe we're already on task 3! And what is this weeks task you ask? It's a commercial! But not just any commercial. It's a commercial for waterproof make-up! Now I'm going to let you in on a little secret for this task...

I have a slight obsession for underwater sceneries (anyone who reads editorialized would know this...). So, underwater + water proof make-up = commerical = Lia being overjoyed!

However you do not have do an underwater scenery. There are many other ways of portraying water proof make-up (:


This will be a print ad, so no need for a script. Just make sure you write in the comments what your ideas were.

It is due on the 9th! And I'd just like to thank everyone for getting their sceneries in so promptly (: I know I don't give much time....

Any questions? 

No comments:

Post a Comment