Monday, January 3, 2011

MTM Elimination 2

There were some absolutely amazing sceneries this week, and to be honest it was hard to chose anyone to send home. But the decision has been made, and one person will be leaving the competition.

Best to worst:

1. .Naima
2. Rockinellee
3. JosieMae8445
4. Sary.Babyface
5. Emo.Punk.Emo
6. Pauo-Watson
7. Brumilicious
8. winter4543
9. zebra91045
10.xoxo_zoey
11.starsyd3333


I'm sorry starsyd3333, you are eliminated. You are very talented, so keep participating in modeling competition to get even better! I enjoyed having you as a contestant, and I hope you enjoyed your time here.

And then there were 10.
Your next task will be announced tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Yeaahehey :D. Thank you for putting me first, this means so much to me! especially because I started as one of the weakest. Can't wait for the next task!

    ReplyDelete