Sunday, September 18, 2011

Cycle 2 winner + Important news

These last few months have been for me! I was away for much of august, and when I returned, I realized I only had two weeks left until school, with a bunch of summer homework to complete!When September rolled around school began, and that was hectic on it's own. On top of all that, I became the new owner of Editorialized, and my free time became consumed with dealing with that. Still this is no excuse for these results to be a month late, and I apologize.

Now you may be wondering why none of the sceneries have been judged. The reason is that VianneX3 has decided to leave stardoll, and forfeit the competition. This makes Starsyd3333 the automatic winner! Congratulations Sydney!

Sydney's final task entries:



"I honestly never thought I would make it this far. I've never thought of my self as a model in real life. I've never aspired to be the star of a photo shoot, but this site and this competition have made me think of myself as a model in a way. I've had people who I don't know comment in my guestbook saying that they saw my work in this club and it inspired them. You can't even imagine that feeling unless it has actually happened to you. I mean, to be an inspiration? To know that I have had that sort of impact on someone's life is amazing. Incredible." -Sydney




You are amazingly talented, and I am so proud of you! You were eliminated early on season 1, but you came back for season 2, and never gave up! I guess you could say you were the under dog. So congratulations again, here is what you win:

375 stardollars*
6 weeks superstar*
A feature in Editorialized
An interview with Stardoll Famewhores
A judging position for the next season
and a modeling job for a collection of Lisa Couture!

*Varies by country

Sounds nice? Well prepared for more. I have some exciting news: Miss Top Model and, the all new Editorialized's Next Top Model are becoming one. That's right! All the grad prizes and huge audience Editoralized offers combined with the comfort of the club ModelingWorld. Unfortunatly that means that this blog and MTM jr are no longer. I am going to put all my focus on ENTM to make it the best of the best.

There are some great prizes lined up (all subject to change) like:

-A place in International Movement Models owned by FashionMan.
-Modeling feature in Monster magazine owned by Wooldoor
-Interview and feature on Editorialized owned by liajm
-Modeling feature [and maybe covergirl] of DANG! magazine owned
by MadDrumFairy
-Modeling feature in Luxury Magazine owned by Luxury_Magazine
-Modeling feature in POSH Magazine owned by Chace.Clark

And don't forget the amazing judges! I, along with the fabulous Maggie (findurlove) and MTM season 2 winner Sydney (starsyd3333) will be critiquing the whole time. There will also be some surprise guest judges along the way.

Want to be a part of the ultimate modeling competition?

You can apply in the club here. Or on the blog here.


1 comment:

  1. I won? Out of forfeit? I truly am excited I won, but disappointed it was out of forfeit. Nonetheless, thank you for letting me be a part of this wonderful journey!

    ReplyDelete