Thursday, July 7, 2011

Elimination 6 and Task 7

I'm sorry for my lack of comments on the sceneries,but I am on vacation and am really trying to just enjoy my time here and not waste it staring at a screen. (and I'm sorry if there are a lot of spelling errors in this post, I'm using a really funky computer...) The judges have been wonderful though, and to nights decision was unanimus. So without further adue here is the order:

1.Vianne3
2.liljj123
3.Starsyd3333
4.SIMS2BABExXx7: You have grown so much through out this competition, and you should be very proud for coming in 4th place! You have a bright future ahead, and I hope you enjoyed your time in this modeling season.

Now its the top 3! It will only get tougher from here.

Task 7

Your task is to create a circus editorial. You will not be assigned roles,but be creatie and think "water for elephants" in magazine form! One of the first tasks I did well in was a circus task-I wa assigned to be the bearded lady! It's been all up hill from there and I hope it will be for you to! As you know, the winner of the cycle becomes a full time judge for the next season-so I want to see how well you are at critiquing peoples sceneries. You, the contestants will be the guest judges for this task! All you have to do is comment on the other 2 sceneries, and tell me who's you liked best. You will have until the 12th to complete your scenery, and you may start commenting any time you like! (Sydney, I know you are going on vacation soon so don't worry if you can't finish judging).

Good luck, and feel free to ask if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment